We're responsible for keeping any grounds around your home that we own, as well as any communal areas, clean and well-maintained.
We regularly assess the quality of grounds maintenance and cleaning and welcome your feedback on how we're doing.
- Repairing and maintaining our homes, grounds and communal areas.
- We'll work to make sure our neighbourhoods are safe, completing repairs outside the home quickly.
- Checking any contractors are doing a good job.
- Looking after your home and garden (if you have one).
- Reporting any repairs in your home, communal areas or neighbourhood quickly.
- Keeping communal areas tidy and clear of things like bikes, buggies or scooters - to make sure escape routes are clear, in the event of a fire.
- Letting us know if maintenance is needed in your neighbourhood - especially if we need to deal with anything that might cause an accident.
Our standards for looking after communal areas/improving your community
- We'll keep the grounds we own around your home, and any communal areas, clean and well-maintained.
- We'll publicise our cleaning and grounds maintenance specification of works.
- We'll work with you to understand and respond to concerns and priorities in your community.
- We'll encourage and support you to get involved in improving your community.
- We'll keep you informed of our activities in your community.
- We'll work in partnership with you and other agencies to keep the neighbourhood well-maintained and safe.
- We expect you to keep your garden tidy and not dump rubbish.
Getting involved and influencing communal services
- We'll encourage and support residents to get involved and to influence how we deliver services and make improvements.
- We'll have a Scrutiny Coordination Group that scrutinises how we deliver services and achieve value for money.
- We'll make sure that you're consulted on key changes to services.
- We'll tell you what we've done in response to your feedback and what we've changed as a result.
- We'll keep you informed of any progress but also expect you to keep in contact with us until it's resolved.
- Where we've successfully taken action and resolved a case of anti-social behaviour, we may publicise the results.