We’ve got a great opportunity for a committed and creative caterer to take the helm at Redwood House in Hungerford.
We can offer you:
- a 32 seat restaurant open to residents and the public
- rent free use of the facilities for six months initially (excluding the cost of utilities at business rates)
- the opportunity to run a secondary business, such as a sandwich delivery service, from the premises
We need you to:
- offer a healthy and varied menu for residents and the local community
- prepare refreshments for special events such as coffee mornings and film screenings
- open up shop six days a week and for a minimum of three hours a day
If you’re interested in finding out more or if you’d like to apply, please contact Rianna Wilkinson by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01256 302344. The successful applicant will need a DBS check (not enhanced) but we’d support you with this.