support icon

Financial support

If you’re struggling with debt or are worried about your rent payments, please get in touch with us as soon as possible, so that we can give you advice and support.

Below, you’ll find some support services we provide, as well as ones from external organisations, like Citizens Advice.

Paying your rent

We have a number of different ways you can pay your rent, so you can choose an option which suits you best. If you’re struggling with rent payments, contact us soon as possible so that we can support you.

Tenancy Support Advisors (TSA)

Our TSAs can help with managing your money.

Find out more

Employment and training (E&T)

Our employment and training officers can help you with everything from CV writing and interview techniques, to finding training courses and getting qualifications.

Find out more about the service or

Request support

Welfare reform

If the government’s changes to benefits are affecting you, you can find out more by taking a look at our welfare reform pages, which include information about Universal Credit.


If you’re struggling with your rent, you may find moving to a smaller property could help (depending on your circumstances). Take a look at our home-swapping pages for information on:

  • HomeSwapper – exchange homes with other social housing residents
  • HomeHunt – transfer to another Sovereign home

Energy bills

Heating your home over winter can become very costly – take a look at our tips on how to help lower your energy bills.

For more advice and support, take a look at these sites:

Citizens Advice

Energy saving trust

Money advice service

National Debtline

Step Change Debt Charity