We're committed to helping people in housing need and believe in providing a good service to our residents, our communities and our partners.
To keep you informed we produce an annual performance report, as well as publishing a formal Annual Report and financial statements 2017/18.
You can also read our value for money statement 2017.
Some performance highlights
Here are some highlights of our latest performance figures, covering 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018.
- 1,208 new homes built, of which 93% are sub-market rent or shared ownership
- £181m invested in new properties
- 209,749 repairs completed, with 95% resident satisfaction
- 1,6141 new kitchens and bathrooms
- 1.78% current tenant arrears for social homes
- 212 residents supported into work or better work