We're committed to helping people in housing need and believe in providing a good service to our residents, our communities and our partners.
To keep you informed we produce an annual performance report, as well as publishing a formal Annual Report and financial statements 2016/17.
You can also read our value for money statement 2017.
Some performance highlights
Here are some highlights of our latest performance figures, covering 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2017
- 1,225 new homes built
- £83 million invested in our homes
- 150,287 repairs completed
- 1,748 new kitchens and bathrooms
- 100% gas servicing compliant
- 2,596 homes relet in an average of just 18 days
- 1.93% current tenant arrears for social homes
- 560,000 calls answered in an average of 14 seconds